Thursday, January 15, 2009

did i make a wrong step?

my interest is mostly on computer
doesn't really matter if it is software or hardware....
but software is preferred....
programming to be specific.

bout 4 years ago, i came to malaysia
in a hope to continue my study in computer programming.
unfortunately, i need higher qualification....
so i continue my high school and had to finish it.... (2 years to finish it)

during that 2 years,
i was convinced by teachers and friends
to not take IT field as it is a bit hard to get job
(how dumb i am to believe it)
and i was recommended by my teacher to take nursing instead
as nurses are high in demand
and i planned to get my computer study
after i have enough money doing nursing

now, im in diploma of nursing (fulfilling what they want)
i really feel like i took a wrong step in my life....
maybe i should never listen to them
and keep my eye on computer programming

i dont feel bad helping people though
but being a nurse just dont feel really right....
good thing i have a bit of interest in health....

now, i might feel that i took a wrong step
but i hope (and i know) that there's something that
God wants me to do and/0r learn from here....

one day, i WILL take time to fulfill my own dream
not only others'

No comments: